1. What Are Cookies?
It is a web tool designed to save and retrieve information about the visitors and users of the site, in the form of a text file that can be sent to the user's computer or automated device and that allows the website owner to know what has been done by the visitor in it, provide certain services, or improve and make browsing safer. Cookies are not permanent and could be automatically deleted after a period.
2. Type of cookies used on this website:
The website you are visiting, at this time, uses third-party cookies, which are:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS, owned by Google INC: it is an analytical cookie, which is used to collect statistical data on the activity (number of visits, origin, areas visited ...). If you want more information about this cookie, you can go to Google's own website at the following address:
3. More information about private browsing and cookie management:
Keep in mind that you can configure your browser in order to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a notice of the reception of them and thus decide on their installation or not. You can, for example, consult the help section on your browser for this purpose. You can also delete the cookies installed on your computer or device at any time. In addition to the above, we recommend that you should consult the following links to expand information on cookie management (browsing in private mode and deleting cookies after each visit), depending on your browser:
– INTERNET EXPLORER 8 Y SUPERIOR:
– FIREFOX 3.5 Y SUPERIOR:
– GOOGLE CHROME 10 Y SUPERIOR:
– OPERA 10.5 Y SUPERIOR:
– SAFARI 2 Y SUPERIOR: